Sunday 13 January 2019

a windy day.....

well what a morning ..the wind is howling round the house definitely not a day to be venturing out ...so I have just finished off a card....





made using a paper boutique frame...an LOTV topper.....lots of glitter and a Marianne designs sentiment....I am really finding it hard to get back into crafting this year.... I think its because I am not buying anything new.....I am still being good ....
Hope you are having a lovely weekend and thank you for popping by today.

7 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

Super card Margaret and a sweet image. Like you it is very windy here too. John is outside working but I'm sensible and keeping warm inside. Hugs Christine x

Michelle said...

Oh Margaret, that card is just adorable. Thank you for sharing.

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Margaret, such an adorable image - I recognise that die!
Me and hubby have been down on the south coast today, it was lovely walking along the sea front.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Birgit said...

This is a cute card and I love it with the different design and the sweet image. The colours are, of course my favourite...blue.

Sandy said...

Little bunnies are so sweet - Love this cute card with the blue background.
Sandy xx

rachel said...

Brrr it looks chilly - but also very beautiful - a lovely card Margaret xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful frame and cute image -looks very Wintry
Carol x