Sunday 27 January 2019

week 5 using old stash.....

its amazing just how much stuff I have got and forgotten....this is a tattered lace die bought in 2016...






Art Deco skaters....Sue wilson embossing folder...falling snow,and Sue's ivy leaves...the holly flower is a Cloe die....a few gems and some glitter....
I hope you are having a good Sunday and sending out a hug to those of my friends in need of one at the moment.....I wish I had a magic wand.....
Thanks for popping by today I much appreciate it .

7 comments:

Michelle said...

What a pretty card Margaret. I have not seen the ice skater die and it is beautiful. Thank you for sharing your talents with me today. I am sending a big hug back to you.

Birgit said...

This is so elegant with the layers and Fred and Ginger dancing on ice. I have stamps and other stuff as well which I have not used yet. I am constantly looking at this card and the layout...love it.

englishquilter said...

It's lovely Margaret. I'm not likely to get through my stash any time soon!

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Margaret, a fabulous White on White design and lots of super layers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous dies and looks great all in white-I think we are all doing the same this year finding and using forgotten and neglected stash
Carol x

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely stunning Margaret, love the design and the WOW. The dies you've used are gorgeous, keep cosy, Kate x x

rachel said...

This is so very beautiful Margaret - love that deco die - fabulous - and well done on using old stash! Hugs rachel x