Sunday 17 March 2019

christmas card club challenge 6....festive food

this week it is Lorraine's choice of theme.....love this one as again I am able to use stuff from my stash....



the house is Cheery Lynn Design...it comes with the candy canes and the lolly pops ..getting ginger bread men that looked the right size took a bit of searching through my stash....and are from Tim Holtz mini Christmas things which to be honest I had forgotten I had bought in the sale....
Please pop round the other girls blogs to see their amazing creations...the links to their blogs are on my side bar....we have fun every two weeks posting a christmas card and getting ahead each year....
Thanks for popping by today its really appreciated

14 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

This is a super die and make a great card Margaret. The sun is shining this morning which makes such a nice change from this dreadful wind we've been having. Hope you are having some of the same. Christine x

Rita said...

Stunning card Margaret. Always love a Gingerbread House at Christmas. Enjoy your Week. Hugs Rita xx

cuilliesocks said...

Gingerbread! how fabulous Margaret, wonderful die and I love the little gingerbread men. Beautiful card. I never gave Gingerbread men a thought, and I've got some too, Kate x

Michelle said...

What a cute cute card Margaret. I just love gingerbread houses and men. Last Thanksgiving I made big gingerbread men and used them as placards on the table.

Sandy said...

OMG! Your card looks good enough to eat! It really looks like REAL gingerbread and icing!! I love it Margaret!!
Sandy xx

Mrs A. said...

Brilliant idea to have a chocolate house. It looks good enough to eat. Hugs Mrs A.

cotnob said...

A super card Margaret, I love your gingerbread house, a fun Christmas card.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card and dies love the gingerbread house and men and the embossed background gives a great snow effect
Carol x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Margaret
Stunning super card... love that picture of your great neice ... she doesn't look 18.... is it Caitlin ... ?
Had a summer dress on today... and Roy his shorts ... beautiful day... we went to Spain had lunch ... then the beach...
hugs Sylvie xx

Zoe Tant said...

Oh Yummy that looks so tasty. Great card Margaret. Zoe x

gwen70 said...

Amazing card, i could just eat one of the ginger bread men xx

Birgit said...

This house and the men look good enough to eat! This must have been fun to create.

rachel said...

awesome card Margaret - I love the white and kraft! Brilliant xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

An amazing card! Love the kraft and white combo, one of my favourites for Christmas and it works beautifully here for the gingerbread theme. Sorry I missed my own challenge there is a post by way of explanation on the CCC blog.
Lorraine