Thursday 7 March 2019

playing with old stash.....

determined to keep reducing my stash...I had a lovely clear out at the weekend and took all my Martha Stewart punches along to the charity shop where I hope they will get a new home and used....


I have had this Peerless designs CD for years...well all of them really and Sarah Hallam was on Hochanda a couple of weeks ago and I thought I have never used them so feeling guilty I found them....this is from Tangletastic 3.....printed a couple of times and fussy cut the owl and decoupaged it up...the feathers are Spellbinders...feathers in the wind....and all from my stash....
Thanks for popping by my blog today...hope you like the card....

9 comments:

Gibmiss said...

Hi Margaret
Fabulous card...
I have loads of MS Punches from QVC Days ... never use them... although John Next Door seems to think they will make a come back... I have a few of SU ones I use a lot...
Hugs zsylvie xx
Gorgeous day here .. fly to Manchester on Sunday then onto Coventry ... for my Uncles 90 th Birthday Party..

cuilliesocks said...

Another beautiful card Margaret, lovely owl image and wonderful colours, Kate x x

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Margaret, such a beautiful owl, it looks really good decoupaged. I have several of Sarah's CDs, I really must get them out and have a play.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Michelle said...

Margaret, this is really a great man card. I have several great nephews that this would be perfect for. Do they still have the Tangletastic 3 available? Thank you for sharing your wonderful talents.

dutchess said...

Hi Michelle...yes they are all still available at
https://www.peerlessdesignscraft.com/tangletastic-cds.....xxxx

Rita said...

Good Morning Margaret. What a fascinating card. I do love owls and your card brings this owl to life. Enjoy your Weekend. Hugs Rita xxx

crafty-stamper said...

WOW this is stunning can't believe you have never used it before bet you will now!!!
Carol x

rachel said...

How brave of you to declutter - such a fab idea though - I adore your card margaret - brilliant xx

Birgit said...

I love this! The woodsy look works well with the owl and the colouring and the owl flying towards you is fantastic. I really love this owl