Tuesday 26 March 2019

its a Christmas card week.....

I am ashamed to say that yes I was one of those people who fell for the selly Telly hype when the disney range first came out a couple of years ago and this is the first set I bought...and never used because of all the hype about the restrictions on use...well I have decided that as I can make them to give to my family members I am going to use them....




so a couple of cards made with the Disney Mickey Mouse set....the banner is a tonic die...
I enjoyed using these at last and know my great nieces will love them this christmas....
Thanks for popping by today I really appreciate it ....


7 comments:

Kim said...

Fabulous Christmas cards and I'm sure the Disney themed will be loved by family!
Kim x

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Margaret, a fabulous design - your die cut sentiment is perfect and you have created a lovely scene for Mickey and Minnie.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Birgit said...

I never heard of the negative hype but I can just imagine. These are very cute and love the first one with the background in glitter and the second like a window. They are busy with their decorating and I know your nieces will love them. So sweetly done with the merry christmas saying

Gibmiss said...

Hi Margaret
These are stunning cards... love Mickey Mouse... love all the details...
Hugs Sylvie xx
Hope you are well x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Super pair of Christmas cards Margaret, love the bright colours.
Lorraine

Michelle said...

Such cute cards Margaret. Your nieces will love these cards. Mickey and Minnie are still one of my favorites. Thank you for sharing.

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous cards and love the background window on the second one-great dies but how ridiculous to bring them out then say you can't sell the cards???That was brilliant thinking!!!
Carol x