Sunday 10 March 2019

make one christmas card each week from my stash...week 10

oh what you find when you start going through stash......



Tom Holtz crazy dogs...now how old are they and just shoved in a draw and forgotten....the tree and baubles are Marianne designs and the sentiment Dylusions from a few years back...
this reminds me of my lovely dog Kim from childhood...he was so naughty and would play with the tree ornaments...bless ,such happy memories.
Thanks for popping by today...hope you are having fun crafting .....

6 comments:

Birgit said...

I love the 3D effect with the tree and all the ornaments...this is outstanding! Superlative work

cotnob said...

A super card Margaret, your dimensional tree looks fabulous and your crazy dog is perfect with your fun sentiment.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Zoe Tant said...

What a fun card! I love the dog as you can imagine and can relate to the naughtly list puppy as you know. Thanks for sharing Zoe xx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous fun card love the crazy dog and the baubles -ours have never touched the baubles -but one year the dog we had ate all the choc off the tree found all the bits of paper behind the sofa!!!
Carol x

~ginny said...

Wow! I saw your comment on another blog and your picture holding a cup in front of you... thought what a good way to partially obstruct my face in my photo - lol - so I clicked on your blog to see what other creative things I might find. I know, pretty random way to get to your blog - but I am sooo impressed! Love your ideas with using stash items, like all these ornaments & the Tim H dog. I especially like how you put together the background scraps with that stunning owl on your previous post! I will be following you on Bloglovin to see what other creative things you are doing!
~ginny
RubberMAD

cuilliesocks said...

What a wonderful card, so cleverly designed and the dog is brilliant, love it, Kate x