Tuesday 25 May 2021

Animal magic

I have been playing with my scan and cut again ....making the images 175% to make really big cards....almost A4....


 the image is from the carnation crafts USB character and charm...I printed off 3 images at 175% along with a base mat at the same percentage cut them out and decoupaged up the fox image....oh it was so much fun and so satisfying....

I have been missing all last week as my husbands computer started to fail and we had a mad rush on to buy a new one and get it all loaded back up before the old one finally died....he has a master track list that he has been keeping of all his record collection for the last 35 years so if we lost that well I don't know what we would have done...I backed it all up onto discs just in case....it has taken me 3 days solid to transfer all his stuff across....and lots of sleepless nights...

I hope you are all keeping well out in blog land things are slowly beginning to get a new normal...

thanks for popping by today.

6 comments:

Doreen said...

Love the image,this is gorgeous.xxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A stunning card, love that you can make it so large and still have all the details so crisp.
Computers! Oh I have had several moments where I could have thrown mine out of the window - they are great while they behave but a nightmare when they play-up. Glad you managed to sort out hubby's in time though.
Lorraine

cotnob said...

He's gorgeous Margaret, you are certainly making good use of your Scan and Cut.
Sounds like you've had quite a task, it's the other way around in our house, my hubby or my son sort out my computer problems.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

cuilliesocks said...

What a gorgeous fox image Margaret, a lovely card.
Pleased to hear that you got the computer up and running, and could backup Hubby's record collection, take care, Kate x

Sandy said...

He is really a sweet looking fox - you can't help but love him!
Sandy xx

Birgit said...

Computer issues suck because I have no clue how to fix and my hubby even less. I’m glad it got straightened out. This fox is so cute and great colours. I’m glad you had fun.