Sunday 23 May 2021

Christmas card club challenge 11....Winter scene

 this weeks challenge is set by Christine....



I was a bit stuck for this one till I remembered that Pauline...(crafting with cotnob ) had reminded me of some lovely images on an old cd ...the best of La Pashe 2012 when she made some gorgeous cards...so I got it out and cut the images and decoupage out on my scan and cut...oh I have had fun...I was almost giving up on being able to use these cds as I can no longer do fussy cutting with my arthritis but now my machine does it for me...

Please pop round to see the glorious cards made by the rest of the girls the links tot heir blogs are on my side bar 

Thanks for popping by today and take care 

12 comments:

gwen70 said...

Absolutely beautiful, I love it xx

cotnob said...

I beautiful card Margaret, I love these scenes and always make a couple like this each year, luckily I can still fussy cut but I'm sure the time will come when I can't, I'm not sure if it will be my eyes or my fingers that will let me down first - then I will have to take the plunge and invest in a Scan and Cut.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is a lovely Winter scene Margaret, the ivy/holly trails frame it beautifully.
Lorraine

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely beautiful scene Margaret, I love the traditional look and the beautiful flowers that frame it.
I hope you are keeping well, Kate x

crafty-stamper said...

Absolutely gorgeous card love the Wintry scene and the trailing foliage
Carol x

Sandy said...

Absolutely wonderful Christmas card - anyone would be delighted to receive this beauty!
Sandy xx

Michelle said...

What a lovely card Margaret. Just finished working outside and it is getting hot. Came inside to check mail and saw your beautiful card and it made me cool down LOL.

Gibmiss said...

This is gorgeous Margaret ....what a fabulous Scene ...love it ....
hugs Sylvie xxx
Bit cooler here today ...thank goodness xx

Mrs A. said...

This is lovely. i have just bought an electric die cutting machine as I can no longer keep hefting my big shot onto the carpet to use. I should really try and get my head round these scan and cut machines. Hugs Mrs A.

Birgit said...

This is beautiful and so serene. I’m glad you found a different way to cut the image out. Of course I live the colouring.

Christine Harrop said...

Margaret this is so lovely. I love how you have framed the image with the ivy. Looks great. Hope you are enjoying some long awaited decent weather. Hugs Christine x

rachel said...

stunning card Margaret - and I adore your silver and white one above too! Hugs rachel x