Sunday 16 May 2021

farm yard scene.....for a birthday

my hermes man asked me to make a card for his dad who is a retired farmer a bit of a challenge but hey ho rummage through the dies and see what we can find....


the dies are all from carnation crafts....and by all accounts his father loved it and Rob my hermes man did too...especially the red tractor....

I hope you are keeping safe and well...we are taking care again as we have the new variant of  covid in York so its a bit scary...even though we have had both jabs.

Thanks for popping by today.

8 comments:

Doreen said...

Love this, a great farmers card.xxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is a wonderful scene you have created Margaret, perfectly tailored for your customer, I'm not at all surprised that they both loved it. A fab make.
Lorraine

cotnob said...

A super card Margaret, such a wonderful scene - I'm not surprised it was loved.
Another day of sunshine and showers here!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sandy said...

A European farm - I think Scotland. Wonderful card - I really like the scene you have created and that's no bull!
Sandy xx

Birgit said...

This is a really nice card and I love the pretty spring colours but it is a manly card with the tractor and scenery. I’m glad they loved it. I am so glad you have 2 shots so you are well protected.i won’t get my 2nd until July.

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card and scene you created and love the Highland cow
Carol x

Michelle said...

What a great card Margaret. I just love this farm theme. Reminds me of when I spent 2 weeks every summer at my friends house in the country and I loved it. Not so much the chores at 5 am but the time shared with friends.

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Margaret, your card is wonderful, love the Highland cow, all of the dies are gorgeous. Beautifully designed card.
Yes this new variant is worrying, it's here in Scotland and we are still opening up more, still have to take care, take care of yourself Kate x x