Thursday 13 May 2021

finding dies....

 having a rummage a round in my dies and found this little lantern die ....


its a Marianne designs die...LR0669....and just perfect for a LOTV image....I made a card shape on my scan and cut...and the embellishments come with the lantern die...sweet I thought....

I have been very naughty and bought myself a new scan and cut as my old one is 7 years old now and the screen is beginning to play up...my how they have got better these machines...I use mine every day even if only to cut card shapes or mats but this new SDX1200 is amazing....

I hope you are keeping safe and well and thanks for popping by my blog today.

7 comments:

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Margaret, a pretty image and such a lovely shape.
I'm so pleased to hear that you are really happy with your new scan and cut, it's amazing how things move on isn't it.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sandy said...

Margaret this is absolutely fantastic! I love LOTV images and this angel is right at home in the lantern. Beautifully done!!!
Sandy xx

Gibmiss said...

Gorgeous Margaret and a sweet image ...
Hugs Sylvie xx

crafty-stamper said...

Absolutely gorgeous image-love the lantern die and the gold/whitel colour combination
Carol x

Michelle said...

Oh Margaret, what a beautiful card. I just love this design with the little angel. Thank you so much for sharing. Stay well and safe.

cuilliesocks said...

WOW! this is wonderful Margaret, a beautiful lantern shape and the LOTV angel is just so pretty, Kate x

Birgit said...

This is a sweet card and love the cute angel that glitters surrounded by gold. I love the background