Thursday 24 June 2021

a birthday card....

 I made up a whole load of flowers one day and I thought it was about time I used them ...having seen a beautiful card made by one of the design team from carnation craft I though  I would try my version of it...

the flowers are from the carnation crafts Moments in time collection...I didn't buy any of the other dies so I rummaged around in my stash for Sue Wilson dies for the foliage...the bow is a Tim Holtz bigz die
Holly wreath...Sue Wilson sentiment and a tattered Lace harlequin circle die....lots of creative expressions cosmic shimmer sparkle pearl PVA drops on each of those little foliage fronds....so its very sparkly....
Thank you for popping by today I hope you are keeping well and enjoying your crafting.


6 comments:

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Margaret, so many fabulous details - a beautiful card.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Doreen said...

A beautiful card, such a pretty design, love the flowers.xxx

Sandy said...

We all should receive such a beautiful birthday card - what a treasure!
Sandy xx

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card and love all the beautiful flowers
Carol x

Michelle said...

Oh Margaret, what a gorgeous card. Your layout was so pretty and loved all the flowers. Thank you for sharing today.

Birgit said...

A stunning shabby-chic card that is so elegant. I love it.