Tuesday 22 June 2021

Summer Solstice and a frost...

 my goodness the temperature did plummet last night and I even had to turn on the heating! but at least a lovely sunny morning so far.....


I have been playing with my Marianne design bauble creatable die...with of course a LOTV image....I made the card shape on my scan and cut....

Not much crafting going on at the moment as its Eastbourne Tennis tournament and Wimbledon qualifiers this week....just hoping the weather holds up...

thanks forpopping by today and take care.

5 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A stunning design Margaret.
Lorraine

cotnob said...

A super card Margaret, a great shape and lovely Santa.
We are still waiting for the sun to come out but at least it is dry! Glad to hear you are managing to find lots of tennis to watch.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful bauble shaped card and love the Santa image
Carol x

Birgit said...

I love the Santa and the pretty crate filled with Christmas decor...silvery at its best. I love the design and the silver mirror card behind it. We went way cooler , by over 20 degrees on Monday which is actually refreshing.

Sandy said...

I do believe I own this stamp too Margaret. You did such a fantastic job coloring this image from LOTV. That Santa is wonderful!!
Sandy xx