Saturday 26 June 2021

using up stash....

 I have so much I really need to get on and use some!



I have taken out my Heartfelt creations stuff this time and made one of the few religious cards I need for this Christmas

The weather has been cold and wet the past two days so it has been perfect for crafting in my room before the tennis starts....its the ladies finals at Eastbourne today ...no tennis tomorrow and the Wimbledon on Monday...in my element.

Ihope you are keeping safe and well and thank you for popping by today.

7 comments:

Gibmiss said...

Hi Margaret
Fabulous card…..my mojo has gone at the moment …so doing nothing …and the heat gets me down…
Enjoy your tennis …
Hugs Sylvie x

Doreen said...

Love your gorgeous card,what a fab image.xxx

cotnob said...

A super Christmas card Margaret, a lovely image.
It sounds like you are going to have a wonderful time for the next few weeks.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

crafty-stamper said...

Absolutely beautiful card and love the stamped scene
Carol x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A lovely image and beautiful Christmas card.
Lorraine

Birgit said...

This is a very regal card. I love the layering and colours used. I also like the minimal colours used on the scene along with the braiding around the scene and the ribbon used.

Sandy said...

This is beautiful Margaret - such a peaceful card and perfect for the Christmas Season.
Sandy xx