Friday 4 June 2021

up early....

 the sun was shinning so brightly this morning at 5am I just couldn't sleep any more so I got up and made a quick card....


I got out my Bree Merryn cuties in booties cd and printed off a few pages ..decoupaged the image and the card is finished and drying....all that 3D glue needs to get solid ....

Its glorious here and I feel really guilty being inside watching the tennis all day but I do so enjoy it...Rich has gotten himself lots of garden jobs to do for the duration....

I hope you are safe and well and enjoying the lovely sunshine, thanks for popping by today.

5 comments:

cotnob said...

A pretty card Margaret, such a sweet image and lovely papers.
Drizzle here this morning but it is brightening up now, enjoy the tennis.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Wow, an early morning start!
Fabulous card, love the colours and pretty papers.
Lorraine

crafty-stamper said...

I was awake from half four but too early to get up lol.Love all the distressed edges and really cute decoupaged lamb in her cute little pink wellies
Carol x

Birgit said...

Good grief, I truly fell behind and unsure how I did that!?? This is so very cute and love the dimensions but also love the paper used and the distressed look.

Sandy said...

Now this is what I call colorful!!! I love your creation!
Sandy xx