Thursday 27 February 2014

getting inky day 2

so this time I tookthe Sheena Douglas A4 flowers folder and inked up the folder with Stazon...as I wanted to use distressed inks...

so I ended up with black in the deboss.....again I used the same colours as day 1and distressed....did a little white edging to some of the flowers and then gilding waxed the edges of the whole area....matted and layered onto black card and adhered to a 8x8 white card....
I stamped the flowers...Heartfelt Daisy patch.....and the leaves...Heartfelt Classic leaves...in black stazon and then cut them out on my Brother scan and cut.....and then the flowers distressed with mustard seed....I really liked the bright contrast ....the centres of the flowers are filled with clear large micro beads that have been coloured with Marabu GlasART...Gleb....which is still going after 12 years!...and a bit of Tim Holtz mustard seed distress glitter......
The sentiment is from Sheena Douglas's only words..."through the rain" set....
Can you see the smile on my face....and the inky fingers.....bleach I think!

1 comment:

scrappymo! said...

I am in awe of these...they are so gorgeous and well worth the inky fingers!!!