Saturday 22 February 2014

Happy Christmas

finally my die arrived!......



I made my own glitter card as I didnt have any silver so a sheet of double sided adhesive and some extra fine glitter...I cut the lovely Memory box greeting out of white card....a spellbinder poinsettia cut from white card and the edges swiped with a Encore ultimate metalic silver ink pad...a dazzler for the centre...silver ribbon,Magnolia dohickey sprawling fern and tattered lace pine branch dies....

I am entering this card into1) Crafty Hazelnut challenge add a sentiment
                                         2) Winterwonderland...the Happiest time of the Year
 

9 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Wow, this is stunning. What a very eye-catching Christmas card. I love the dies you have used and how ingenious to make your own glitter card.
Lorraine

scrappymo! said...

Lorraine is right...this is so stunning! /what a wonderful job you have done on this card. Love the glitter top part but really love the poinsettia and branches.

Christine Harrop said...

Fabulous card Margaret. I love the sprawling fern die. Christine

downrightcrafty said...

a beautiful Christmas card, thank you for joining us and preparing for that Special Time of Year
hugs Kate xx
Winter Wonderland DT
ps I have some new release candy if you are interested :)

Kathyk said...

Oh My! This is GORGEOUS

Kathyk

Planetsusie said...

So glad you managed to get this one Margaret - I shall be doing some batch cards with mine (hopefully). I love the silver and white together and the embellishments are superb.

Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

mckinkle said...

WOW Margaret this is just STUNNING!
So beautiful!
x

susiestacey said...

Beautiful card love it all.
Thank you for sharing at Winter Wonderlands ' Most Wonderful Time Of The Year' challenge and good luck x Susan x

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your utterly gorgeous card for CHNC challenge 165 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for February - I'd love to see it there too. x