Tuesday 11 February 2014

Scan and cut......

my scan and cut arrived on Friday and I have been busy playing with it ....it really does do what they say it will...and more...and yes I have managed to cut out decoupage sheet....printed sheets from CD's...stamped images and made card bases....
this is a card made using creativecraftingworld's CD...here come the Girls...one sheet of images printed off...cut with the scan and cut and assembled....the flowers were perfectly cut....


I am impressed by this machine it may be an expensive pair of scissors but boy does it save time and my poor athritic hands....

1 comment:

Planetsusie said...

This is lovely Margaret - I'm glad you are finding the scan and cut of use to you. So many times they bring out these machines and they don't match the hype. This one sounds amazing! Your card really is beautiful and I love the layering.

Hugs to you Sue Pxxx