Friday 14 February 2014

Melt pot flower and Micro beads....a birthday card

I had a lovely day playing with my melt pot making flowers from Martha Stewart moulds...so I had to make a card to use one of them!.....



using the Justrite lavish corners background stamp...dusty concord distress ink...I stamped the background up and covered it in micro beads....stamped the happy birthday stamp...Hero Arts .....onto Nitwits paper...and die cut and micro beaded it too.....next I embossed a Sue Wilson embossing folder using the same nitwits paper..edged with distress ink..........all mounted onto black card and the corner design...Heartfelt creations decorative blossom corner....some black ribbon and the flower I made using UTE...some black pearls and another birthday cardmade for my stash.....







a few of the melt pot makes.....





No comments: