Sunday 17 May 2015

back to using unstamped stamps!

after watching Sheena Douglas on create and craft the other day I remembered buying some butterfly stamps a couple of years ago.....I remember thinking when they arrive that they were very big and I think that put me off using them....well the time has come!





I have done my stamping with brown stazon and then distressed with walnut stain....the stamps cut out beautifully on my scan and cut so that saved some time!
The die cuts are the Sue Wilson nobel dies....
getting through my unused stamps only about 10 years to go.....

5 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Another strikingly beautiful card Margaret, lovely stamps and sentiment.
Lorraine

Carol said...

A stunning card Margaret. Carol x

Birgit said...

This is so pretty and I love that saying! The black and white with the hint of brown is beautiful

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous card... Margaret...
Hugs Sylvie xx

MaryH said...

Fabulously beautiful card - oh I do love these SW dies! Gorgeous butterfly, and good for you at using the machine to cut it out. The Silhouette will do something similar to this, if I ever learn how to use it! All you lovely UK folks using these wonderful SW are doing way too much enabling for me! In the USA, using old 'schtuff' is called NBUS (never before used schtuff). Happy wk ahead, and TFS. Hugs too.