Wednesday 20 May 2015

LOTV stamps....

as you may know I promised myself as a new years resolution that I would stamp up all the stamps I have bought and not yet used.....I am slowly getting there....I bought these lovely LOTV statement stamps some years ago...they must be feeling unloved .....so here goes with 2 of them.....





the die cuts are Sue Wilson dies,the flower is Heartfelt creations Botanical rose stamp and die...and a bit of walnut stain distress ink on the Kraft card.....
Hope you are having a lovely crafty day....

5 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

What a gorgeous pair of cards, so striking with the kraft and fuchsia pink flowers. These are a great size sentiment for a definite impact on your cards and those stunning flowers and fronds are just the perfect accompaniment.
Lorraine

Carol said...

These are fabulous Margaret, do love the stamps and your design. Carol x

Unknown said...

These are gorgeous Margaret. So striking on the kraft card with the frames and beautiful fuschia pink flowers.

Hugs.

Karen xxx

Unknown said...

These are gorgeous Margaret. So striking on the kraft card with the frames and beautiful fuschia pink flowers.

Hugs.

Karen xxx

Birgit said...

These are great cards! I love the dark shadowing on the corners and the pretty flowers. It must be fun using your stamps etc.. that you have never used