Wednesday 13 May 2015

Star boxes....

I was watching the crafters companion show on create and craft this week and they had templates for a star box...thats nice I thought but I know me I hate and detest templates....so a quick search on the internet and found me some SGV files on myscrapchick.....




I thought they were going to be fiddly to put together but easy peasy.......I made the matts and layers using the original cuts just adjusting the size in scan and cut canvas.....the sentiment is a tonic die and so is the butterfly.....





the second box is 5 inches tall and takes a bottle of perfume....I made flowers using Heartfelt creations posy patch flowers again cut out on my scan and cut....the label is doohickey... and the sentiment tonic.....the SGV files were $1 ...in the sale!
Hope you are having a lovely craft day.......

4 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

These are fabulous Margaret, very striking in their black and white theme and a lovely change from the ordinary square or circle boxes that we find in the shops. Someone will be receiving a wonderful gift wrapped present this year.
Lorraine

Birgit said...

Oh wow -these 2 boxes are great and so stylish. I have no clue how you made them but they look solid and classy

Carol said...

These are fabulous Margaret. Carol x

Gibmiss said...

Beautiful boxes Margatet...
Love the message Die...
Hugs Sylvie xx