Tuesday 28 July 2015

A card for my cousin

sometimes I just love to go back to my first love....decoupage...so I got out my La Pashe best of 2012 cd and look for something for my cousin Chris...a keen gardener...




the wellies are covered in glossy accent and they really look wet......a fun make for his birthday last week...we had a lovely meal out at the pub....perfect.
So while I was at it I thought I would make a more feminine version....



I really love doing decoupage especially now my scan and cut cuts it all out for me....hope you are enjoying your crafting and all is well with you.

6 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

These are fabulous Margaret and so easy, as you say, with your Scan n Cut doing all the fiddly work. Lovely images.
Lorraine

Zoe Tant said...

Fun cards Margaret. Love the boots and I bet the glossy accents really works well for the 'wet' look on the boots. Zx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Margaret
Two stunning card... Fabulous boots...
Hugs Sylvie xx

Carol said...

Love these Margaret...I went back to decoupage yesterday too. Carol x

cuilliesocks said...

Oh I love these cards Margaret, lovely images and I love the decoupage too, hugs Kate x

Birgit said...

These are great! I love the colouring on both cards and the card backings. It's funny how we forget what we did eons ago and it feels like an old friend when we re-visit those styles