Wednesday 29 July 2015

playing with my scan and cut

I thought I needed to make a card using a download from Birdscards that I have had for a while but hadn't got round to this lady has lots of free SGV files that are simply stunning.....




I got 4 cards from a 12x12 sheet of each colour green....the sentiment is one of the preloaded ones and I have used the tonic studio Nuvo  red berry crystal drops for the berries....fun to make ....


This is just a different colour combination....
Hope you are having fun crafting and all is well with you.....

7 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

These are fabulous Margaret, very effective and flat for posting too. I have a few of Birds files but I don't get to play with my Cameo that much - something I will have to rectify after seeing this lovey make.
Lorraine

Zoe Tant said...

Wow these are very striking and effective. As Lorraine says great impact but also perfect for posting. Zx

cuilliesocks said...

Just beautiful Margaret, love the colours, hugs Kate x

Birgit said...

Oh these are so bright and Christmassy! I love the 2nd one since it reminds me of stained glass

Carol said...

These look fab Margaret. Carol x

scrappymo! said...

Beautiful!
You must have used a cameo...that is a fabulous file!

scrappymo! said...

Beautiful!
You must have used a cameo...that is a fabulous file!