Wednesday 15 May 2019

a birthday card

I am still working my way through some of my dies that haven't seen the light of day in some years as I am deciding what to keep and what to send to the charity shop.....these are keepers...




the flowers are heartfelt creations flowering dogwood and the background dies are Marianne designs...the sentiment is an ancient creative expressions one.....
I had fun using these dies again....and love the effect of stamping on vellum to make flowers....
Thanks for popping by my blog today and I hope you are having fun creating .....

5 comments:

Birgit said...

I love this card and so glad you are keeping these dies because it is so pretty and delicate looking. I love the flowers which look like Meissen porcelain

Michelle said...

Really beautiful card Margaret. I have the HC dogwood dies also. Did you emboss them with a glitter embossing powder? I love the design and layout. Thank you for sharing today.

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Margaret, your flowers are so pretty and I can see why these dies are keepers - they are beautiful.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

crafty-stamper said...

No wonder these are keepers the Marianne dies are among my fave ones too love the beautiful vellum flowers
carol x

nwilliams6 said...

Those flowers are gorgeous!! Wow. What a stunning card.