Sunday 26 May 2019

christmas card club challenge 11

it is my turn to chose the theme this week and I chose Christmas lights...in any form you like...tree lights,lamp posts,lights shining through a window,candle or a lantern...you interpret it as you wish....


I chose tree lights and inspired by some pinterest cards this is my make...




the lights are bright red mirri and as usual I have had such trouble taking a photo with the flare...
I used a set of very old Lawn fawn dies....the sentiments are Tim Holtz dies....
I hope you had fun with the theme this week ladies.....
the links to their blogs are to be found on my side bar...please pop round and have a look at their lovely makes....
thanks for visiting my blog today....

13 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

Great challenge Margaret. Thank you. Super card and now that you have said the bulbs are red mirri I can really visualise them. They must look great in real life. Christine xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A super card Margaret, love those dies. Sorry I'm a bit late getting my post up this week.
Lorraine

Rita said...

Goodness me Margaret, your card is so lovely with twinkling light all over. My card too looks better in situ as well. Enjoy the holiday weekend. Hugs Rita xx

Zoe Tant said...

Fabulous card Margaret so simple and perfect. Great challenge thank you Zoe x

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Margaret, love the tree lights die, beautifully designed. Loved the challenge, thanks so much, Kate x x

Birgit said...

Love it! The deep red with the gloss is the focal point and love the background you created. I wish you a very happy Sunday!

gwen70 said...

Such a beautiful card, love it xx

rachel said...

Wonderful theme and great card Margaret - lovely! Hugs rachel x

cotnob said...

A great challenge theme and a super card Margaret - your tree lights are beautiful.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Gibmiss said...

Stunning card Margaret... love those Xmas lights
Hugs Sylvie xx
Just got back from weekend away

Elizabeth said...

Hi Margaret, thanks for the challenge - it had me scratching my head for a while - I was thinking of tree lights but had nothing in my stash that suited or so I thought. Finally figured out something. I love your tree lights - they are stunning and the card is gorgeous. The sentiment dies are fab too. Elizabeth xx

nwilliams6 said...

Super pretty! Love those bulbs - they are vivid and really grab your attention. Wonderfully put together card!

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful Christmas card love the fabulous tree lights
Carol x