Saturday 4 May 2019

this weeks Christmas card.....

I am still using stash for my cards...although I have to admit to falling onto the naughty step several times this month...still at least I am using up some old stuff and clearing out all those unused kits to the charity shop
Iam away this weekend at Builth Wells going round the antiques fair and visiting with our friends in Hay on Wye so fingers crossed for good weather.




this is a very old tim holtz bigz die ...Toy Soldier that I had put away in the loft and found when I brought down my big shot to use again...nice find....
Thank you for popping by my blog today and I hope you too are having fun crafting.....

6 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

Cute die Margaret. It's amazing how much stash we have, and forgotten about, isn't it. I'm sure we are all the same. Enjoy your time away. Christine xx

cuilliesocks said...

Fabulous dies and a wonderful card Margaret, have a lovely weekend, Kate x

cotnob said...

A super Christmas card Meg, a fabulous embossed background.
I hope you have a lovely weekend.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Birgit said...

This is a great card and to find the soldier with your Big Shots must have placed a big smile on your face. I love the background with the dusting of gold colour. So fun and inventive.

crafty-stamper said...

Great find love the soldier die and makes a great Christmas card
Carol x

rachel said...

This is fabulous - I don't think I have seen this old die before - he's fab xx