Tuesday 21 May 2019

having fun

I am having great fun making flowers..



these are from the tattered lace pressed rose collection on a very old spellbinders die that I have made into a card base...I thought the creamy white card really showed off the pretty blue....
I have been trying to cut out and make up a couple of flowers each day and put them in an A4 storage box for when I need them...otherwise I am always waiting for things to dry before I can finish a card...
Thanks for popping by my blog today....

7 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

These are absolutely gorgeous Margaret. I think white card sock is sometimes too harsh, ivory seems to fit these flowers perfectly. Christine xx

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Margaret, your flowers are beautiful, I'm glad you are having fun making them.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

These are gorgeous Margaret, TL certainly have some fabulous dies and Charisma downloads to help create such lovely cards such as this. I love your background die too, sets off the flowers beautifully.
Lorraine

Birgit said...

Oh gosh, I love this card with the beautiful flowers that you arranged so artfully. It really pops against the creamy cardstock.

Mrs A. said...

Wow, This is so so pretty. I love your gorgeous flowers. Hugs Mrs A.

Michelle said...

Oh Margaret, this card is absolutely beautiful. I love the color combination and the layout. Well done. Have a nice day

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous die you made the card with and beautiful flowers-a great idea having them ready made too
Carol x