Sunday 20 September 2020

Christmas on Sunday

 thank you to all those people who were thinking of me on Friday when I was at the hospital...I was certainly given a good going over and the good news is that its not the big C but my Sjogren Syndrome flaring back up after 9 years in remission...apparently trigger by a viral infection...its something I will have to manage carefully for the rest of my life and hopefully it will go back into remission again...

on to happier things...yes Christmas what will it be like this year....



it doesn't look good does it but at least we will be able to send a card...

I used my bargain Kanban set of  Winter friends and a paper boutique frame to make this card....and a Sue Wilson sentiment....

I hope you are all safe and well....

10 comments:

Doreen said...

Glad to here your news.....Your card is gorgeous, so pretty.xxx

Craftychris said...

So glad its not the big C but sorry you have a flare up. I have checked out your syndrome as I hadn't heard of it, doesn't sound nice, I hope it goes back into remission soon. Love your Christmas card - gorgeous card shape and cute image. Take care of yourself and stay safe too! xxx

crafty-stamper said...

Good news it's not the big C but never heard of your syndrome before -hope it goes back into remission again soon.Love your gorgeous Christmas card going to be a strange one this year that's for sure
Carol x

Sandy said...

So happy to hear that you do not have cancer however, I am not at all familiar with the syndrome you have. Take good care of yourself Margaret and keep making beautiful cards like the one above!
Sandy xx

Michelle said...

What a darling card Margaret. I just love the design and the sentiment is perfect. Congrats on the good news and will keep you in prayers for a speedier recovery.

Birgit said...

This is a cute card and I love the delicate look to it. Love the saying as well and how you put it all together. I am glad you don’t have COVID19 but oh my to have this syndrome. I had to look it up to see what it is and that is so difficult to deal with. I hope your eyes are ok and not hurting and your mouth not too dry. I send heart felt hug to you🌹

Linda Simpson said...

So pleased to hear it wasn't the big C. Take care of yourself. I absolutely adore this card and that image is the cutest.
Hugs
Linda xxx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Margaret, such a sweet image and lovely dies - so pretty.
I'm pleased that you had some good news on Friday, at least I suppose you know what you are dealing with - I hope you managed to get your Sjogren Syndrome back under control very soon.
Take care.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

cuilliesocks said...

Beautifully designed card Margaret, lovely sweet image too.
So pleased that the news wasn't bad, and that it is something that can be managed, take care of yourself, Kate x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Glad you had good news from the hospital and can manage the condition.
Another super Christmas card, lovely decoupaged image and lots of your signature frosting.
Lorraine