Thursday 24 September 2020

James the bear at christmas....

 I just love this LOTV image.....


made using a couple of layers of the tattered lace die essential holly circle...a very old die that I use a lot ..the sentiment is tonic and the image LOTV....some Nuvo drop and a lot of fun making it....

thanks for popping by today I am waiting eagerly by for postie to bring me a new book today...since the library has been closed I have been ordering books online again at least its not craft supplies...

take care and stay safe.

9 comments:

Doreen said...

A beautiful card,love the cute image.xxx

Linda Simpson said...

I love this very much Margaret, the bear is one of my favourites too. Stunning card!
Hugs
Linda xxx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Margaret, such a sweet image and lovely holly frame.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

crafty-stamper said...

Absolutely gorgeous love the cute bear and beautiful holly wreath die-hope your book came
Carol x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Margaret
Fabulous card ...love that image ...hope you are well
Hugs Sylvie xx

Sandy said...

So sweet! I have always said one cannot go wrong when using a LOTV image!!!
Sandy xx

Mrs A. said...

Snap., I have 4 books on order which should be coming on Saturday. I see no point in going into town and shopping when I can order on line and stay safe. Love this cute card. Your berries look so perfect. Hugs Mrs A.

cuilliesocks said...

I just love James and I love this image framed with this lovely wreath die, a beautiful card Margaret, Kate x

Birgit said...

A very sweet card and love this rough style colouring of the bear and love that background. He is focal with the pretty leaves encircling him...so pretty