Friday 4 September 2020

Nutcracker......

I have always wanted a Nutcracker die after visiting America some years ago and seeing the gorgeous christmas decorations over there....well I found several this year and have been having a play 



I cut all the bits out of white card and coloured them with promarker....great fun to do.....Die is by Lene.

thanks for popping by today...I am feeling a lot happier now I have had my telephone call with the consultant and they are getting me into the clinic for a full assessment....

take care everyone....

7 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Oh my goodness Margaret these are fabulous. Love them both! I hope you get the answers you are seeking at your consultation.
Hugs
Linda xxx

cotnob said...

This is fabulous Margaret, great dies and so bright and cheerful.
Good news on the health front, I hope you get your assessment soon.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Doreen said...

Two gorgeous cards,love them both.xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Wonderful card Margaret, love the Nutcracker dies, and you've coloured them beautifully too, super design too Kate x x

Sandy said...

Love all the colors!
Sandy xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful and colourful love the dies-hope you get your appointment soon
Carol x

Birgit said...

This is a fun loving card with the Nutcrackers that you coloured up perfectly in my opinion. I’m glad you are getting to see the dr finally.