Tuesday 1 September 2020

Driving Home for Christmas...

 all the time I was making this card I was singing the Chris Rea song to myself.....



the base card is made from Tattered lace rectangle labels...the image is His Christmas from tattered lace Heartfelt creations poinsettia...and a recent successful bid on ebay for the sentiment...a whole £2.00 including postage for an amazing set of stamps and dies and an embossing folder....I know it was a magazine freebie a while back but I have been trying to get that stamp....

Hope you are all keeping safe and well out in blog land ...I am still waiting for my hospital appointment to come through....take care 

10 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

A great card Margaret. As soon as your blog post title came up on my reading list I started singing this so I had a chuckle when I opened the body of the email and read that you are singing it too. He was born in the next town to me and his father had an Italian ice cream business. Gorgeous ice cream too. Funny how a song brings memories streaming back. Have a good day. Christine xxx

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card.xxx

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Margaret, I love the image - that is certainly one beautiful tree.
I hope you are keeping well.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Michelle said...

What a great card Margaret. This is so darn cute and love the tree on top. Brings back many memories of our family going to the tree farm to pick out our tree and getting it home to decorate. Take care and stay well.

Sandy said...

Wonderful card Margaret! I love the clear, crisp colors!
Sandy xx

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous card, love the design and beautiful images.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Birgit said...

Singing a Christmas song is always nice. This is one sweet card that makes me think of Christmas vacation. I love the background scene in white with the bold truck and tree in front full of colour and finally the beautiful poinsettia just adding that special magic. keeping fingers crossed

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous card Margaret ...love that song ...
Hugs Sylvie xx

crafty-stamper said...

Yes started singing it as soon as I read the title lol-love the shape love the image and fabulous colouring - a definite bargain too
Carol x

cuilliesocks said...

What a gorgeous card Margaret, beautiful dies and design, lovely car and tree image, super colouring too,Kate x x