Saturday 26 September 2020

Happy birthday Alfie

 its the boy over the roads birthday today...I look after his fish when they go away and was looking through my stash and nerry a fish die or stamp in my collection...so he


has cheeky mice instead...Carnation crafts dies and the banner is a very old tattered lace one..

I hope you are staying safe out there...since the new restrictions have gone inplace I honestly feel safer as everyone has to legally wear a face mask ...even the shop assistant...

take care.


11 comments:

Doreen said...

Love your fabulous card, a great design.xxx

cotnob said...

A super card Margaret, such a fun scene - perfect for a youngster.
We lit our wood burner yesterday evening, it was lovely and cosy. It's a lovely bright start this morning so we will be out with the dogs in a minute.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous background and love the cheeky mice
Carol x

Michelle said...

Oh Margaret, this card is adorable. Love the mouse design and makes someone chuckle besides. Your neighbor boy will love it. Hope all is well there. We have been wearing masks here for sometime and both customer and salesperson have to wear them. I still see people not wearing them.

Linda Simpson said...

This is beautiful, love the cute mice.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Rita said...

Love Alfie’s card Margaret. I’m sure he’ll love the mice. Hugs Rita xx

Sandy said...

I love mice big and small but I prefer to keep them small. I do love your card big or small!
Sandy xx

Gibmiss said...

Great card ...Margaret ....a fun card ....
Hope you are well....
Hugs Sylvie xx

Mrs A. said...

This is an absolute cutie. Hugs Mrs A.

cuilliesocks said...

Aww this is so sweet Margaret, love the mice and your design, Kate x

Birgit said...

We have had to wear masks since July and I am fine with that. I have a feeling it will be worse in October before it dies down again. Now on to your fun card with the mice which must have put a smile on his face. I love the background you created.