Wednesday 11 March 2015

a birthday card......

I am back to playing with stuff already in my stash....can you believe I have had this die for at least 2 years and never used it!....


I have used the Heartfelt creations decorative leafy frame die and matching stamp which I embossed in black on black card...the flowers are made using the Vintage floret die and matching stamps..embossed in black on creative expressions blush card....the sentiment is from the heartfelt Time sentiment set....a prezzy from Lizzie.....the embossing folder is Sue Wilson's rambling blossom.....the little leaves are tattered lace....lots of glitter glue on the flowers.....and black pearls....all of the components of this card are stuff I have had for ages....and shamefully never used until now!
Hope you are enjoying your crafting.....

3 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is lovely Margaret and made even better for using your forgotten stash. We all have it, I'm afraid to look through my drawers for fear of what I will find :/
Lorraine

Carol said...

This is so elegant Margaret...and yes I can believe it, I'm sure I'll find the same in my stash! Carol x

Birgit said...

Black and white is always so elegant and this card is a winner! Love the flowers and the die cut. I have had craft items I bought and have not used. It just says how much we have....but it still is not enough:)