Tuesday 24 March 2015

Heartfelt creations birds and bloom.....

Well I was so impressed I bought the paper pad, after Lizzie bought me the stamps and dies.for my birthday....so I used one of the card fronts but then got side tracked to using the Botanical rose flower stamp and die....this is its first outing.....



I love this sentiment it must be one of my oldest stamps...Rubber stampede inc.....the flowers are easy to make and the die matches the stamp perfectly.....unlike the old sets where I had to make a cut out to place over the stamped image to line it up....such a faff......
I have said that I will only use stash for the whole of March and so far with a bit of nudging from Lizzie I am doing good.....

7 comments:

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card, beautiful flowers
luv
Debby

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A beautiful card Margaret, very bright and cheerful, could do with it today, we have dreary rain here.
Lorraine

Carol said...

This is gorgeous Margaret, the flowers are really beautiful. Carol x

Christine Harrop said...

Fabulous card Margaret. Christine xx

coldwaters2 said...

Wow stunning card Margaret those flowers look so beautiful.
hugs
lorraine x

scrappymo! said...

Stunning is right! This card is so eyecatching and beautiful! Love the stamps, love the papers and love the card.

Birgit said...

This is so full of young summer and the colours are just beautiful. Love the flowers and the leaves-They look glossy