Wednesday 18 March 2015

some birthday cards....

Lizzie gave me a sheet of  card fronts from her heartfelt creations sunflower paper pad and a 12x12 sheet of paper and this is what I have come up with.......



so with just the addition of the flowers made from the matching stamps and die....which I already had and some micro beads coloured with walnut stain distress ink I had to agree they do make quick cards....


so I am getting into the swing of this and thought okay...use the big flowers on this one......
and then something different as I didn't like the cockerel...image on the next topper so I cut the matching spellbinder die to cover the image and used a tonic die for the sentiment .....


a nice masculine card.....
Thanks Lizzie   I get it now, and yes I do need the cut matt and create dies......
Hope you are creating and doing something different.....its fun!....

6 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Fabulous selection of cards Margaret. I'm making a quick visit before we head off to the NEC today for tomorrows show.
Lorraine

Gibmiss said...

Hi Margaret
Fabulous cards... I have send for some of the flower stamps.... Thanks for linking me... On Sunday... Oops forgot the write up .. But did it Sun night... Show was fabulous...
Hugs Sylvie xx

Carol said...

A beautiful selection of cards Margaret, gorgeous flowers and a perfect male card. Carol x

Diane said...

What a beautiful selection of designs and love the flowers.

Hugs Diane

Unknown said...

Three stunning cards Margaret and love how you've covered the cockerel with the tonic die making it work for you. Can you please send Lizzie down here????? lol

Hugs.

Karen xxx

Birgit said...

Great cards and different colours. manly even with the flowers which I love