Sunday 8 March 2015

playing with Heartfelt stamps and Dies

I love the sentiment stamp on this card and have borrowed it from Lizzie.....

the stamp set is called Bright Christmas...the leaves are the holly berry pre cut set of stamps and the matching die is ornamental add on.....I have used Sue Wilsons swirling holly embossing folder...this is fast becoming one of my favourite embossing folders!...I have used distress inks to colour the leaves and berrys...a touch of glossy accents and a nice simple card...inspiration taken from the heartfelt blog.....
Hope you are getting time to craft......its so cold and windy here that is just lovely to stay in and craft......

8 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is such a beautiful card Margaret, the embossing folder is gorgeous and the holly berry stamp set is another one to add to my ever growing wish list, lol. Hope the weather warms up for you soon.
Lorraine

Sue - said...

Really like this card! I just might have to go buy that embossing folder!

Christine Harrop said...

Really lovely card Margaret. I'm taken with that folder too. I'm a bit sick of all the snowflake ones i have. Hugs Christine xx

Birgit said...

Oh this is just so delicate and lovely. I love the pattern and how you placed it in 3 parts and then the saying with the holly-very pretty

Carol said...

A beautiful card Margaret, so elegant. Carol x

rachel said...

what a beautiful card Margaret - I agree with Carol - so elegant xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Margaret. Love the sentiment and how you've split the embossed background into three......so effective. Great e/f......must have missed that somehow!

Hugs.

Karen xxx

MaryH said...

Love the way you've used the rectangle blocks to form the layout of this beautiful & bright design. Wonderful reds & greens to make such a stunning Christmas card - and of course, loving that SW EF. (Sigh...I've promised self to cut back on the SW products...I'm weakening with this pretty holly ef!). TFS