Friday 20 March 2015

another stepper card......

Still working on my stash....so nothing new here.....




this turned out much more mustard than the yellow I wanted but never mind!....the embossing folder is Sue Wilsons rambling blossom...the sentiment is a tonic die and the flowers are heartfelt creations Daisy patch flowers...the ivy is Sue Wilsons trailing ivy......a few micro beads and gold stickles for the flower centres.....the stepper card is made using the tattered lace centre stepper die.
Hope you are enjoying your crafting.....

6 comments:

Carol said...

A beautiful stepper card Margaret, love the colours. Carol x

scrappymo! said...

Well, I would pick you too!!!

This is a beautiful stepper card. Perhaps you will inspire me to try one. I drool over them bit I am a bit of a chicken at trying these...

scrappymo! said...

Well, I would pick you too!!!

This is a beautiful stepper card. Perhaps you will inspire me to try one. I drool over them bit I am a bit of a chicken at trying these...

Peanut said...

I am stunned... your card is stunning ... loss for words!!! Just amazing, Margaret! WOW. Happy Spring and have a fab weekend!
hugs, Asha

Unknown said...

Love this stepper card Margaret. Gorgeous colours - looks like gold and black to me; a perfect combination.

Hugs.

Karen xxx

Birgit said...

I am caught up:) I love looking at your creations-so inspiring and I love the black with this colour