Friday 27 March 2015

anniversary card.......

I have a few wedding anniversary's so I thought I would get ahead and do a few cards....this is the first....





I used the heartfelt daisy patch swirl to stamp a background....the flowers are the heartfelt daisy patch stamps cut out with my scan and cut as I don't have the matching die.....did a perfect job....the sentiment is LOTV...the leaves are from the cut mat create heartfelt die set..2A.....ribbon and embellishments....all from my stash.....
Hope you are having a happy crafty day!

5 comments:

Carol said...

A beautiful card Margaret. Carol x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Margaret
Stunning card... Love those Flowers....
Hugs Sylvie xx
Very hot here .... Yipee!!

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Wow, very striking in black and white, love it.
Lorraine

Birgit said...

This is so rich and elegant! I love those flowers and how they sparkle. It is a perfect anniversary card

MaryH said...

Very dramatic & beautiful with the color scheme...those luscious flowers and that absolutely wonderful sentiment. A lovely card for this occasion and clever you to get a jump start on your anniversary cards. TFS & Hugs