Sunday 16 August 2015

a different shape....

I bought a pack of these cracker cards on a recent visit to craftwork card, at their warehouse sale.....so I thought I had better try them....


they are fun to make....I have used the magic of Christmas paper pad to decorate it....and have fussy cut out the bird a couple of times to decoupage it up and then used glossy accents....card candi is also glossy accented,3 dimensional glitter on the white berrys....and then just a bit of glitter round the edges.....
Hope you are having fun crafting today......

5 comments:

Unknown said...

This is lovely Margaret. Really effective and I'm sure you can make a template for when you've used them all up!

Hugs.

Karen xxx

Birgit said...

This is so pretty and such a unique cut. I love the paper you put on and the birdy. The outline in gold just sets it off.

Gibmiss said...

Stunning Margaret... Love it...
Hugs Sylvie xx

Carol said...

This is gorgeous Margaret. Carol x

cuilliesocks said...

Lovely card X