Sunday 9 August 2015

Christmas card club challenge 16 Lorraine's choice ....lots of layers

a perfect challenge for my new sparkling poinsettias.....




lots of layers here 8 on the matting a layering and 3 on each poinsettia....
the backing papers are from the Dreamees simply Christmas cd....the sentiment and poinsettia are Heartfelt creations....the fir fronds a creative expressions stamp...are  gold embossed on acetate....another layer....



so this is the grunge version! in burgundy and gold.....
Hope you are all enjoying your weekend ...do pop and see the other girls wonderful cards their links are on my side bar.....

10 comments:

Gibmiss said...

Morning Margaret
These two cards are fabulous.... Love the papers and the Ponsettias....
Enjoy your day
Hugs Sylvie xx

Zoe Tant said...

Gosh you're not wrong perfect challenge. What beauties! Zx

Rita said...

Wonderful card Margaret. Love the design and the different colours look amazing. Enjoy your Day. Hugs Rita xxx

Carol said...

Two beautiful cards Margaret...both colour combos look fabulous. Carol x

Karen Petitt said...

Oh my Margaret! These are beautiful! Please come and teach me how to create like this, Love, love, love them! I'm going to have to pin them to one of my inspiration boards - I would love to be able to create like this! Have a lovely day Karen x

Birgit said...

Both a just great! I love the poinsettias with the gold! One can be for a girl and the other a boy or woman and man:) I also love the layers and the paper you used

cuilliesocks said...

Totally stunning Margaret, I love the richness of your colours and the layering is fabulous, gorgeous blooms too, hugs Kate x

Unknown said...

Two fabulous cards in purple and burgundy.….not sure which one I like best, so let's say they both are!!! Love the fronds embossed on acetate, ingenious.

Hugs.

Karen xxx

Mrs A. said...

Beautiful layers and I love your new poinsettia die. Hugs Mrs A.

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Oh Wow Margaret! These are superb. Sorry I haven't arrived here until now - the weekend was manic. You really have gone all out for my layering challenge and produced two fantastic cards. Whoever receives these at Christmas will be so thrilled they are gorgeous. Your poinsettias look phenomenal with the gold embossing and offset beautifully on those fronds. Thanks for being patient with me.
Lorraine