Tuesday 11 August 2015

making some Christmas tags....

just got my new Polkadoodles cd....Twiggy and Toots festive christmas....lovely so off to make some tags...


I decided to print the image 3 times and decoupage up up the image and then add lots of sparkly snow
so then I got down all my other Polkadoodles christmas cd and suddenly the morning had gone by as I browsed the cds.....the second tag is from Work and Play...festive Hollybobs....these images are such fun.....


hope you are enjoying your day today and perhaps you are crafting too.....

5 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Margaret, these are wonderful tags, the images are such fun and have beautiful colours, love them, hugs Kate x

Unknown said...

Oh perfect Margaret - I've fallen in love with the Father Christmas character from the Polkadoodles Twiggy & Toots. How good are they going to look on presents on Christmas Day...........gorgeous!

Hugs.

Karen xxx

Karen Petitt said...

Margaret they are fantastic! Love them xx

Birgit said...

These tags are so cute! I love them because they are so sweet and 3D.

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Gorgeous tags, I love these cute Christmas characters. Good for you to be getting your Christmas tags made too, I fear this year I will still be making my cards and things on Christmas Eve if the last few weeks is anything to go by :/
Lorraine