Tuesday 18 August 2015

Playing with Tattered lace Dies

I thought I would have a go at my monumental dies.....and I had bought the charisma Holly set so I thought they would go well together.....


I cut the backing out in red on my scan and cut.....added snowflake acetate to the O.....and then arranged the die cut holly and winter roses  round the aperture................
a nice red bow......and of course some glitter.......
fun to make ...I hope you are having fun crafting today.....it's raining here so a perfect day to stay in my craft room...

5 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

WOW!! totally stunning Margaret, I love this and sepecially the drop shadow, gorgeous blooms too, hugs Kate x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is a fabulous card/gift Margaret. Stunningly creative and gorgeously striking in the red and white.
Lorraine

Christine Harrop said...

Gosh this is beautiful Margaret. Christine x

Gibmiss said...

Stunning Margaret... Love it... Who wouldn't !!
Hugs Sylvie xx

Birgit said...

This is so beautiful! I love the cut out with the flowers around the "O". Alas, I am back to work.