Wednesday 3 August 2016

A get well card

my sister in law is not improving so I have been sending her cards every week to try to cheer her up...





I have used the Anna Griffin die...flower bramble inked with two colours of pink distress inks ...spun sugar and picked raspberry...two colours of green distress inks...shabby shutters and mowed lawn...a couple of woodware heart punches and the small Martha Stewart butterfly punch...some pink ribbon from my stash and a few pink pearls....


I am entering this into Butterfly Challenge #59 the theme being pink and punches

8 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Very pretty how you have made the two tone flowers. I'm in love with that Woodware heart punch. What a gorgeous colour that bow is too. I have gone in and deleted the double entry which was not a problem for me to do. Thankyou for fluttering by my challenge where your card will be entered twice. Hugs Mrs A.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Just amazing card!! I pinned your work! Love really very much this intricate diecut panel so beautifully coloured! Great shades of pink and green! Fabulous heart detail, your matching of different diecuts looks so lovely!
Thanks for sharing your adorable work at Butterfly Challenge #59!

Beverly Fuchs said...

Just lovely. It's how amazing how coloring the Anna Griffin die changes the whole effect of the die. Fabulous job of coloring. Hope that your sister improves a little more every day.

scrappymo! said...

What a lovely idea. Your cards are sure to perk her up as they are always so gorgeous. I love the beautiful pinks you used...the ribbon colour is fabulous.
That floral die is wonderful..I makes a beautiful card!

scrappymo! said...

What a lovely idea. Your cards are sure to perk her up as they are always so gorgeous. I love the beautiful pinks you used...the ribbon colour is fabulous.
That floral die is wonderful..I makes a beautiful card!

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This beautifully bright and cheery card should lift her spirits, it's gorgeous Margaret.
Lorraine

cuilliesocks said...

This is so beautiful Margaret, lovely colouring on the flowers. Beautifully designed and your bow is gorgeous, Kate x

AlisonC said...

This is just gorgeous. Love the pink and green. If i received this I would treasure it.