Sunday 7 August 2016

Christmas card club challenge 16 Baubles

its my turn to choose the theme for this weeks challenge and my love of baubles is well known...






made using the tattered lace melded bauble die cut out 3 times in white and once in silver and layered up onto a background which has been frosted with cosmic shimmer iced snow...matted and layered onto silver mirri and the whits card embossed with the crafters companion embossing folder Holly.The sentiment is a tonic one again cut 3 times ...twice in white and once in silver and layered up with a bit of a shadow.
I hope all the other girls enjoyed this challenge,do pop and see their lovely creations the links to their blog are on my side bar.

14 comments:

Gibmiss said...

Hi Margaret
Stunning card... Love that die... Out to Spain on the motor bike today
Hugs Sylvie x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A gorgeous card Margaret, love the iced snow in the centre and the lovely bauble die is perfect for corner accents. Thanks for a great challenge theme.
Lorraine

Rita said...

Margaret as always your cards are Stunning. I love those beautiful dies too. Hugs Rita xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Wow Margaret absolutely stunning card, so very elegant and stylish, beautiful bauble die and love all the frostiness.
Loved the challenge, thank you, Kate x

cuilliesocks said...

Wow Margaret absolutely stunning card, so very elegant and stylish, beautiful bauble die and love all the frostiness.
Loved the challenge, thank you, Kate x

Sandy said...

So beautiful - bubbles, bangles and beads.
Sandy xx

Beverly Fuchs said...

Beautiful.

Zoe Tant said...

Wow another stunner Margaret. I like the sparkly background to set off these gorgeous baubles. Thanks for a fun challenge, I'm sorry my pics aren't great.
I will be at Sincerely Yours Harrogate I hope you'll make it and come and say hello. Zx

MaryH said...

I'll echo the previous comments about stunning. The dies are gorgeous, and the way you've used the products, has created such a beautiful, sparkling card & very dimensional card. TFS & Hugs.

Carol said...

Definitely a stunner Margaret, love the die cut...it's gorgeous. Thanks for a great challenge. Carol x

Mrs A. said...

A super white on white card. I love all that layering and shadowing effect you have gotten. Hugs Mrs A.

Birgit said...

I love this! It is so elegant with the silver and love the snow look.

scrappymo! said...

Love everything about this card. The iced snow looks wonderful, the embossed background, and your silver and white combo are beautiful.
A truly stunning card, Margaret!

Christine Harrop said...

Wow! Yet another gorgeous card Margaret. I sure wish I had your collection of dies! This is beautiful. Hugs Christine x