Saturday 13 August 2016

A new challenge at Butterfly challenge blog

Mrs A has a new challenge at Butterflys challenge blog....the letter V for Vase or vanilla,so I thought I would have a go with this weeks card for my step sister in law who is poorly....



a vase of roses......
I have used the Jane Shasky cd Heart of the garden and done a shaped card with decoupage....I have glossy accented the vase but sadly that doesn't show on my photo....nor does all the glitter I have highlighted the roses with.....a get well sentiment and a pretty pink butterfly.....hope this meets the criteria for the challenge and that it cheers up my dear sister in law who is struggling to stay with us.

7 comments:

englishquilter said...

My favourite pink roses!

Christine Harrop said...

THis is a beautiful card Margaret. It's like the old fashioned roses. I'm so sorry to hear about your sister in law. Very sad. Keepo your chin up. Christine xx

Gibmiss said...

Beautiful card... Margaret ... Really pretty..
Hugs Sylvie xx

Mrs A. said...

A beautiful card with my favourite pink roses. So sorry to hear your SIL is sick. I'm sure this will cheer her up . I love the shaped card around the roses. Thank you for fluttering by my challenge where your card fits perfectly for both prizes. Hugs Mrs A.

Sandy said...

Beautiful!
Sandy xx

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful card for your SiL how sad that she is so poorly, I'm sure she will love it, Kate x

Birgit said...

Beautiful card with the background done in various shades which I love. The roses are stunning and love how they continue off the page