Sunday 28 August 2016

a sunday christmas card or two....

yes I have been using my graphic 45.....a christmas carol......nearly gone now.....




 this one has the tim Holtz carollers cut out of black...I bought the die cuts off e bay when I found out that to buy the die was going to cost me £52.00...no way!lots of fussy cutting of the flowers



this one uses the tim holtz lamp post and the other die cuts I again bought off e bay.....no idea what brand.....
I only have a few sheets left in the pack now......but I really enjoyed making these
I hope you are having a good weekend and enjoying your crafting....

5 comments:

Sandy said...

Wonderful Christmas cards Margaret! I like the first one the best. No one makes paper and accessories like Graphic 45!
Sandy xx

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely stunning cards Margaret, I love the die images and the paper is luxurious, wonderful designs, Kate x

Birgit said...

These are great because the black silhouette is perfect with the backgrounds. Love the flowers on the first card also

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Two wonderful Christmas cards, love the silhouette carolers on both. How could you bear to cut into your Graphic 45 papers? I'd break out into a sweat :)
Lorraine

Gibmiss said...

Fantastic cards ... Margaret... Love them both ... and your card in a box..just got the Father Christmas Die ...
Hugs Sylvie X