Wednesday 18 October 2017

a quick card.....

I bought these new overlays for the crafters companion kinetic cards so I thought I had better have a play with them....



they are much easier to cut than the old create a card dies....the image is from Katy Sue designs greyscale christmas collection...
having a day getting all the ingredients ready for my 3rd and last christmas cake...which I make for my brother and his wife....the house is going to smell wonderful....
I hope you are having a great day today and like here the sun is shinning for you
thanks for popping by my blog.

9 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

This is absolutely beautiful Margaret. I went to the new Crafter's Companion store in Evesham when it opened and they were selling packs of these cards (and other shapes)for £1 for a pack of ten. It would have been rude not to have bought them wouldn't it? Our WI craft group will be going next Wednesday instead of our usual meeting. Unlike the one in Aycliffe there are lots of other shops on the site so it should be a fun afternoon. Take care. Christine x

Michelle said...

Margaret, I love this card. I had seen these on a website but was not sure how they looked. You did marvelous work. Thank you for sharing.

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Margaret, such a fabulous design - the image fits perfectly.
I bet your house does smell wonderful, I must get on and make my cake.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Diane said...

Love the lace die cut and shaped card design.

Hugs Diane

Karen Dunbrook said...

wow, this is stunning...love it.
Karen

Mia said...

What a beautiful card!!!!!

Mrs A. said...

That image looks really pretty in those colours. It's very classy looking. Raining cats and dogs here at present. Has been since eat.y evening. Hope Storm Brian is kind to the UK tomorrow. Hugs Mrs A.

rachel said...

Wow Margaret - this looks amazing - really fabulous! Christmas cake - hmmmmm - I can smell it cooking now! Yum! Hugs xx

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely stunning card Margaret, beautifully designed, Kate x