Sunday 29 October 2017

Christmas card club challenge 22...Sentiment as the focal point

this week it is Sylvie's choice of theme for the challenge.....and inspired by a card made by Sandy Hendle.....








made in cream and gold.....with Impression obsession stitched holly and a crafters companion sentiment die....I think,I take them out of the packets and put them on magnetic sheets and I am afraid the packaging gets tossed....the embossing folder is Sue Wilsons Swirling Holly rubbed over with enchanted gold gilding wax....
Hope you are enjoying your weekend ...do pop round the other girls blogs and see their lovely cards....the links are on my sidebar.
thanks for popping by my blog today...


14 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

Another beautiful card Margaret. Very elegant. Hugs Christine xx

Rita said...

Gorgeous card Margaret, I nearly used this die as well, but changed my mind for a verse. Hugs Rita xxx

Craftychris said...

Love this gorgeous monochrome Christmas card, beautiful! xxx

Gibmiss said...

Stunning card as always Margaret... love the embossing folder... and the sentiment...
Hugs Sylvie xx
Enjoy your day x

Carol said...

Gorgeous design Margaret...love the cream and gold colour combo. I got you linked up :) Carol x

Zoe Tant said...

Beautiful design and so elegant. Love the touches of silver. Zoe x

rachel said...

a beautiful, elegant card Margaret - lovely xx

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Margaret, a beautiful die cut sentiment and such an elegant design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

cuilliesocks said...

Beautifully designed card Margaret, lovely sentiment die, I love the script font, Kate x

Mrs A. said...

Another beauty. These card are just so classy and elegant. I love this one. Hugs Mrs A.

Michelle said...

Margaret, this is a very pretty elegant card. Love It. HUGS

Rainey's Craft Room said...

I'm late on parade this time sorry. What a beautiful card, I love the simple design and gorgeous embossing.
Lorraine

scrappymo! said...

Beautiful!

The gilding wax must give this card such a beautiful shimmer. I love the dies you used. The holly and berries are perfect here.

Birgit said...

With just Gold and white you have made an enchanting and elegant card. Love the background and the layout you created