Tuesday 3 October 2017

starting my Halloween makes

I dont really do Halloween but I like to make things for my great nieces...the children across the road and this year we will be with friends in Hay for Halloween so a couple more children to do treat boxes for....
this is the first set....


the card is one cut on my scan and cut ...with Tim Holtz Haunted house and the cats from the witchcraft die set....spiders and sentiments are from Tonic
and then the matching treat boxes



these are made using the tonic halloween treat box die set...
Its a beautiful sunny day here but very windy so I started the day off baking muffins to use up some rather ripe bananas...the house smells lovely...hope you are enjoying your day whatever you are doing.....
thanks for popping by my blog today I would love it if you would say hello....




9 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Like you I don't 'do' Halloween either but have a few treat bags on my stall every year. These are fabulous makes though and I'm sure the children with love them.
Lorraine

Michelle said...

Margaret, these are really cute. I have not seen the treat boxes before and they are so scary. My granddaughter and I were making Halloween cards this past weekend. We love scrapping together, she is 9. Hugs.

Christine Harrop said...

Those treat boxes are brilliant and the children will love them. Great card too. Christine x

Birgit said...

These boxes are great! I love them and the coffin style is perfect. Love your card-the layers are so well done from the bats to the haunted house. I am working....zzzzzz

MaryH said...

Am in awe with your scan n Cut skills. What a delightfully scary and fun design. Love the vibrant yellow with the intense black. Also great treat boxes for this holiday too. Very impressive since you Brits don't really celebrate this holiday, but I think you're getting more into it these days. Enjoy your time away visiting. TFS & Hugs

rachel said...

Really amazing Margaret - I love your Halloween makes! Hugs rachel x

cuilliesocks said...

Totally fabulous Margaret, the children will love them Kate x

scrappymo! said...

Fabulous!

Karen Dunbrook said...

more wow!