Tuesday 10 October 2017

the last of my Halloween makes...

I found a couple of freebie papers from Bearly mine designs that I Had downloaded and they were just perfect for my card....



its the most amazing image for backing paper...sadly I dont think that the firm exists anymore she had to close because of the new VAT rules...a great shame as she did some fabulous papers...many of which I purchased as digi sets and often use...
the paper only needed a couple of die cut additions ...Tim Holtz Witchcraft...and Fright...the bats and treat boxes are Tonic...
I am finished now ...I think....
hope you are enjoying your day and thankyou for popping by my blog today...

10 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

Terrific projects Margaret! I had some of her digi papers and they really were super. Christine xx

Michelle said...

Margaret, I love this presentation. The background paper is wonderful, it is too bad you can't get more of it. The treat boxes are really scary and my grandchildren would of loved these. You did such a wonderful job. Thank you for sharing.

cuilliesocks said...

Wow what wonderful spooky makes Margaret, I love the card and that fabulous witch, the coffins are brilliant, Kate x

Craftychris said...

Spookiliciously wonderful Halloween makes! xxx

Birgit said...

Very spooky! Love the card and the background. The witch and cat are just the finishing touch. I love these coffins and they are quite spooky

Gibmiss said...

These are stunning Halloween cards...
love them
Hugs Sylvie xx

MaryH said...

Love the coffin treat boxes! What a clever way to hand out 'treats'. And the card is stunning. Fun to see the UK folks getting into the Halloween gig. Well done! TFS &Hugs

rachel said...

These are wonderful Margaret - I am so tempted by that witch!!! And those coffins are just fabulous! Big huggles! Rachel x

Sandy said...

You amaze me - every single post you send me head over heels. I love your cards and your coffins. I think most of all I enjoy your card - perfect colors for Halloween and creeping up on a cemetery in the moonlight - who me? NO! No! No!. I dn't see how a Halloween card could be any better than this one!
Sandy xx

Karen Dunbrook said...

wow...amazing.
Your cards are super and I am enjoying your work.
xx Karen